|Just doing the Ye Olde Cabi dress and Ye Really Olde $30 Payless boots, as per Pilgrims|
1. Thanks that I live in Oakland, a town of true individuals, where Birds of Paradise bloom on 28th of November.
|Our front porch today|
2. Thanks for that rainy day in London 18 years ago when I put my two black rubbish bags of clothes behind a friend's couch and said: "I'll just be here a couple of nights until I find a new flat." Reader, I never moved out.
|World's best flatmate brines the old bird.|
3. Thanks that friends David and Sean were finally able to marry after 25 years together.
|David and Sean's wedding cake. Wee figures look exactly like them|
4. Thanks for kids who are who they are. Cy, nine, likes nothing more than to slip on a bow tie. But he also insists on cycling to tennis along a dangerous main road: "I love to feel the air in my face and think about my dreams" he told me today.
|Cy, nine. Photo by Lara|
5. Thanks for friends Kenny'n'Mike who never fail to amuse the bouche.
|Kenny and Mike bookend the fam|
6. And finally I give thanks to you, all of you, for reading and for commenting. There is no doubt in my mind that your comments are the best thing about this blog. How many times have I heard from people: "Oh I always read the comments first, they crack me up." You guys are Tawesome.
Now your turn - what are you giving thanks for today?