We've solved all our technical hitches and we're back keener than ever! Thanks for your patience.
Tamuna from A Journey To Style kindly nominated me for the Stylish Bloggers' Award. Thank you Tamuna! My assignment is to share seven things you may not know about me.
1. I am the opposite of A-type. I take a nap here every day at around 1pm.
2. I never wear black. (this idea is shamelessly borrowed from Kayce)
3. I kind of said I had been a chef on a private yacht in order to get a job as a chalet girl in Champery, Switzerland. Which might not have been quite true...at all. (me at right)
5. My first date with Kevin in London was a Highgate Cemetery tour followed by fillet of fish...at McDonald's.
6. When Harley was three months, we accompanied Kevin on a business trip to a Swiss castle-hotel. Harley got a little tummy thing and massively pooped yellow all over the pristine white carpet. I spent ages cleaning it up, only making it worse. I might have said it was yogurt stains...
7. At age 17, I was an AFS exchange student in New Canaan, Connecticut. I sprayed my hair with "Sun In" all summer. It actually turned red instead of platinum blond so my lovely host "sister" Jeannie and I actually did look like sisters. Homecoming picture.
I would love to pass the award along to:
Katie at k.t. blue
Sarah at BobbyRobin
JoAnn at IdRatherBeShopping
Vivienne of Vivienneart
Rebecca of The Daily Muse
Janelle of Ramblings of a Redhead
Quentin of Quentin Curtis Bacon
The Suburb Experiment
Michelle at Crystal Glamour
Kelly at Style Attic